Thursday, December 7, 2023

DECEMBER 8 - LAST DAY OF OUR TEACHING PRACTICE

    Ending my first phase of teaching practice was a bittersweet moment, leaving me with a heavy heart and tearful eyes. Working with my 19 students felt incredibly special, each of their names now etched in my heart forever. Wanting to leave a lasting memory, I brought laddus and crafted personalized bookmarks for my students, who were delighted with their gifts.

    As I bid farewell, my students hugged me tightly, reluctant to let go, and tearfully asked me to visit them often. Overwhelmed with emotion, I received a bundle of feedback letters from them, each one touching my heart deeply. Despite my own tears, I offered them words of advice, encouraging them to be good, study hard, and reach for the stars. My love for them was evident, and I knew I would miss them dearly.

    After the class, we completed all our records and attendance sheets, and my teacher in charge, Kavitha ma'am, provided positive feedback, awarding me full marks for the teaching practice. It was a rewarding end to a memorable day, and I couldn't help but feel grateful for the fruitful result of my efforts. Saying goodbye to my students was difficult, but I left with cherished memories and the hope of visiting them again soon.








PHD ADMISSION

"Success is not the key to happiness. Happiness is the key to success." – Albert Schweitzer After working tirelessly to find the r...