Saturday, July 6, 2024

SISTER'S CONVOCATION DAY

A Proud Moment: My Sister's Convocation Day at IIST

Today was a day filled with pride as I watched my sister graduate with an MTech in Geoinformatics from IIST, Valiamala. Securing the second rank in her class, she stood out not just for her academic excellence but also for the remarkable project she completed at SAC Ahmedabad, a prestigious opportunity that allowed her to apply her knowledge in impactful ways. Receiving her certificate from ISRO Chairman Shri S. Somanath, under the esteemed presence of the Honourable Vice President of India, Shri Jagdeep Dhankhar, was a moment of immense significance for our family.

As I reflected on her journey, I couldn’t help but feel overwhelmed with pride. Her hard work, dedication, and perseverance have led to this momentous achievement, and I am certain this is just the beginning of a bright and successful career. Congratulations, my dear sister—you’ve made us all incredibly proud!


 

PHD ADMISSION

"Success is not the key to happiness. Happiness is the key to success." – Albert Schweitzer After working tirelessly to find the r...