Tuesday, November 14, 2023

NOVEMBER 14 - CHILDREN'S DAY

 

"Children are the world's most valuable resource and its best hope for the future."

– John F. Kennedy

    For teachers, children are indispensable part of their lives. Today we are celebrating them, wishing them the lives of their dreams. As I reached school, I was welcomed by the sweet radiance of my little buds of 5B. They wandered and buzzed like busy bees. I couldn't even turn around and keep my things in place. 

    At times, I realize that these are indeed the moments we need to cherish in our lives. We had a special assembly and all students were given sweets.  I took my class with full spirits and towards the end played with them.







PHD ADMISSION

"Success is not the key to happiness. Happiness is the key to success." – Albert Schweitzer After working tirelessly to find the r...