Thursday, November 16, 2023

NOVEMBER 16 - OBSERVATION 2

    On November 16th, my class was observed by our subject expert, Ms. Meekha Suraj Koshy. She informed me the previous day about her visit, prompting me to prepare diligently. Despite initial worries and confusion about whether my teaching would meet her expectations, I regained my confidence and prepared PowerPoint slides and a picture chart for the lesson on "The Nightingale and the Rose". 

    The class commenced with an entry activity centered around the sound made by the nightingale, followed by a quick recap of our previous lesson through a link talk with my students. Utilizing a discourse construction activity, I presented an engaging video highlighting the intensity of human impact on nature and animals. 

    The feedback from Ms. Koshy exceeded my expectations and served as positive reinforcement, motivating me to continue improving and growing stronger in my teaching practice.





PHD ADMISSION

"Success is not the key to happiness. Happiness is the key to success." – Albert Schweitzer After working tirelessly to find the r...