Wednesday, June 12, 2024

FIRST DAY

Chasing Dreams: The First Day of My Second Teaching Internship

Today marked the beginning of the second phase of my teaching practice, and I was filled with so much happiness and excitement! There's something incredibly fulfilling about stepping into the classroom, ready to teach, explore, and be with my students. This journey is not just about imparting knowledge but also about learning and unlearning, growing alongside my kids, and embracing every moment.

To make this day even more special, I decided to wear my mom's saree—a beautiful piece that’s 28 years old. I absolutely love the color, and wearing it felt like carrying a piece of my mom's love and legacy with me. Before I headed out, my mom captured the first picture of the day. Though it turned out a bit blurry, it’s a moment I’ll cherish forever. With her love and support, I’m off to chase my dreams, eager to see where this journey takes me.



PHD ADMISSION

"Success is not the key to happiness. Happiness is the key to success." – Albert Schweitzer After working tirelessly to find the r...