Thursday, June 6, 2024

LAST INTERNSHIP - TIME TABLE COLLECTION


Embracing the Challenge: The Second Turn of My Teaching Internship

Today marks the beginning of the second turn of my teaching internship, and I couldn’t be more excited! Along with my fellow interns, Soja and Arya, I’ve been assigned to Govt. GHSS Peroorkada, the same school where we completed our first round. Returning to this familiar environment feels comforting, especially since my health issue meant I could continue at the same school—a decision I’m truly grateful for.

Our first day was all about getting back into the groove. We collected our timetables, met with our supervising teachers, and received our class assignments. I’ve been given 9C to teach this time. The 9th-grade textbooks are new and a bit more challenging, but I’m ready to take this on as an opportunity to grow. The complexity of the material doesn’t intimidate me; instead, it fuels my excitement to dive deeper into the subject and find creative ways to make learning engaging for my students. I can’t wait to see what this new chapter holds!

PHD ADMISSION

"Success is not the key to happiness. Happiness is the key to success." – Albert Schweitzer After working tirelessly to find the r...