Friday, December 1, 2023

DECEMBER 1 - DIAGNOSTIC TEST

     A diagnostic test is essential for pinpointing students' areas of difficulty, allowing teachers to provide targeted remedial instruction to address specific gaps in understanding. On December 1st, I administered a diagnostic test consisting of 10 questions worth one mark each, giving the students 10 minutes to complete it. 

    The purpose was to quickly identify which areas the students were struggling with. The students completed the test promptly, and I took the opportunity to check their answers during my recess hours.

    Through this quick assessment, I discovered that many students had difficulties with adverbs and distinguishing between similes and metaphors. Recognizing the need for immediate intervention, I decided to offer a remedial class focusing on these topics. 

    o facilitate this, I borrowed an extra hour from the Hindi teacher and scheduled the remedial session for a later day. During this additional class, I provided clear explanations and engaging exercises to help students understand and master the concepts they were struggling with, ensuring they could improve their comprehension and performance in these areas.

PHD ADMISSION

"Success is not the key to happiness. Happiness is the key to success." – Albert Schweitzer After working tirelessly to find the r...