Monday, October 24, 2022

കാറ്റല്ല തണലാണ് നീ.... 🌼🦋


A bright Sunday morning it was. An abrupt call. Waking from the depths of sleep, she checked her phone. Oh!! It was him. Her lips felt a smile.
All of a sudden, he asked, " Am I your wind? Have I ever been a wind to you? "
Utterly confused and startled of what happened to this guy, she plainly asked"what? "

He explained - I have been reading a story where the protagonist is asked of the same question by a little girl. 
The protagonist adding a profound thought to it answered, "Yes.. I have been a wind to many people." The girl retorted, " how come you know so?"
For which she replied, " I have seen people smiling at me and at those moments, I felt I was a wind to them. "
OK Coming back..

Now tell me, am I your wind😉🤭. She could hear those giggles on the other side as he was waiting impatiently for her answer - "to call him a wind"
But she coldly said... No. You are not my wind.
Just paused a second to check his reaction. But as love can't be confined, her thoughts neither could be.
She said beamingly. Hey, you are my shade❤️.

Unlike the wavering wind, you are unwavering by my side. Grown out of your own strength, you are that beautiful space that I love to confide. When the streaks of burning rays do touch me often, shade comes eventually. For the shade to heal, light is inevitable....
He wasn't sure of what she was blabbering.. Soon the call too was abrupted as random chores met them.
But, both were immersed in their thoughts. This thought dominated.
One thought to pen it down. And one is writing about it.

With love ❤️
കാറ്റല്ല തണലാണ് നീ ♥️












PHD ADMISSION

"Success is not the key to happiness. Happiness is the key to success." – Albert Schweitzer After working tirelessly to find the r...