Monday, October 10, 2022

A little flower Iam to this beautiful garden...🌼 Cheers to new beginnings.... ❤️




Embarking a new journey, I stepped Mar Theophilus Training College on this day. I was filled with mixed emotions which I felt very hard to put in words. yes its true... where words fail, silence speaks...
As I first saw this college, I was held with a kind of silence which was serene and beautiful at the same time. I was sure at the first sight itself that Yes.... this place is going to create wonders in my life and my goals will turn into a reality as I step out of this almamater.
I didn't expect to be a part of this great institution but I longed for it. No, I was craving to be a part of it. I always wanted to be a teacher. It was my sister who first saw a teacher in me.   Being part of MTTC, was a major step to achieve this.


I saw a flower stranded from its home and lying down with no one paying attention it. I took it in my hands and observed closely. I don't know how but a feeling arose in me as if I was that flower, resembling the same. but as I held it towards the college I felt it to be beautiful. 
It has served its purpose and yet was able to create this thought within me. And it was my turn to turn the tables as I need to be purposeful and useful to the society. Teaching was the best  that I could offer. Happy I'am .......❤

The teachers were extremely talented and amiable in nature. They welcomed us with open hearts and were always smiling. I felt a little nervous at first as my batch mates were very active and I had several inhibitions within me. But I'am determined to overcome this and I'll bring out the best in me. 

Bearing the motto of DOMINUS MEA ILLUMINATIO in my heart I'am ready to learn and unlearn things. I'll be an empty cup ready to imbibe whats pour in me. Yes... I'am ready..  ❤️

Soaring high.. Touching skies...                 A smile was enough to be with them. Peeps💖








PHD ADMISSION

"Success is not the key to happiness. Happiness is the key to success." – Albert Schweitzer After working tirelessly to find the r...