Saturday, June 15, 2024

SMART CLASS

Embracing Innovation: Teaching with Smart Boards and AI

At Govt. GHSS Peroorkada, three classrooms were recently upgraded with smart boards to enhance the learning experience, originally intended for the newly admitted 11th-grade students. However, since their classes haven’t commenced yet, one of these high-tech rooms was temporarily assigned to my class, 9C. I was thrilled to have this opportunity and made full use of the smart boards and AI technology to enrich my teaching.

Today, I introduced my students to Salvador DalĂ­'s iconic painting, The Persistence of Memory. Through this lesson, I aimed to teach them about the impermanence of time and the non-linear aspects of time and life. The experience was incredibly rewarding, and the positive feedback from my students made it even more fulfilling. It’s amazing how technology can bring art and complex concepts to life in the classroom, making learning both engaging and impactful.



 

PHD ADMISSION

"Success is not the key to happiness. Happiness is the key to success." – Albert Schweitzer After working tirelessly to find the r...