Tuesday, July 2, 2024

CHILL PILL SCHOOL DAYS

"The journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step." – Lao Tzu

This internship feels different from the previous ones. I am genuinely happy and relaxed because I am finally grooming myself to become a teacher. Although the process is still unfolding, it feels like a promising start to my teaching career. I’ve made many friends whom I adore and appreciate, and the students are loving and adorable. Your support and companionship mean the world to me. I love you all!

Every day here brings new learning experiences and joy. The positive environment and the genuine connections I’ve made with both colleagues and students are making this journey incredibly rewarding. I’m excited about what lies ahead and grateful for the wonderful people around me who make every moment special.



 

PHD ADMISSION

"Success is not the key to happiness. Happiness is the key to success." – Albert Schweitzer After working tirelessly to find the r...