Thursday, November 3, 2022

Worth Reading..... ❤️AN EYE OPENER...

The Forty Rules of Love by Elif Shafak✨️🌼 

I bought this book from the palayam wholesale book shop one evening along with some other books. Iam a kind of person who buys all sorts of book, build a shelf and is lazy enough to read it. But this book had something in it , a charisma sort of , that forced me to read it. The first page excited me and that excitement persisted even after I completed the book. i reflected deeply upon this book and recommended my friends to read it. They too, after reading found it interesting. We can find God in our loved ones. Feeling of being loved is the ecstasy that you'll enjoy in a life times. A love without any barriers, selfless one it need to be.
As i have mentioned, its an eye opener....

PHD ADMISSION

"Success is not the key to happiness. Happiness is the key to success." – Albert Schweitzer After working tirelessly to find the r...