Wednesday, November 1, 2023

NOVEMBER 1 KERALA PIRAVI

    It’s believed that Kerala, God's Own Country, was born on November 1st. My happiness was doubled as my exams were over and, at the same time, I could be back with my angels, my students. Teaching them was not at all boring or tiresome for me. I also learned a lot from them—to be patient, kind, and impartial. 

    Today, we, the student teachers, decided to wear the traditional Kasavu saree to school. The state government also started the "Keraleeyam" program, which was to be organized in every school in Kerala. As part of the program, students organized cultural events like Thiruvathira, folk dance, Nadan Pattu, cinematic dance, Naga dance, etc. 

    We really enjoyed the spectacle. Classes resumed after the program. I thought there would be some starting trouble after so many days away from teaching, but I managed the class in a better way, which boosted my confidence.












PHD ADMISSION

"Success is not the key to happiness. Happiness is the key to success." – Albert Schweitzer After working tirelessly to find the r...