Wednesday, October 11, 2023

OCTOBER 11 DISTRICT LEVEL QUIZ COMPETITION


    As usual, I reached the school by 9 AM, where I was welcomed by the pleasant smiles of my students. When I entered my class, I found the students bustling with excitement. Curious, I asked them the reason, and they eagerly informed me about the district-level quiz competition. They were all prepared and eager to participate.

    At 10 o'clock, the students were asked to assemble in the school auditorium. A senior teacher from the Social Science department conducted the quiz orally, while the students wrote down their answers. My colleagues and I were tasked with monitoring for any malpractices.

    Everyone participated with great vigor and enthusiasm. Saranya from 9B and Ansiya from 9C were selected for the next level. We congratulated the winners, and after a brief celebration, the students dispersed. 

    Classes resumed afterward. I missed a period due to the quiz session, but I compensated for it by borrowing a period from the Hindi teacher.


PHD ADMISSION

"Success is not the key to happiness. Happiness is the key to success." – Albert Schweitzer After working tirelessly to find the r...